Hi there! My name is Bobbi Lemanski and I am a lover of color and design! I started this blog to share ideas and designs I’ve created. The art community – specifically the stamping & papercrafting family – is full of uber-talented, mega-creative and fabulous people. I’m happy to be a part of it!
My husband and I have 16 year-old twins – Tarek (TJ) and Olivia and a sweet Cavalier King Charles Spaniel pup named, Stella Mae. As a family we love to spend time at the lake, boating, wakeboarding and tubing and just hanging out with our extended family. We live in Wisconsin so those summer months are precious to us. I’m a University of Wisconsin grad, Bucky Badger backer and a Green Bay Packer fan! Oh, and of course this Wisconsin girl loves cheese!
12 random things about me…
- I love art and interior design. I’m a high contrast gal – give me bold!
- Mid-century modern turns me on!
- I grew up working side-by-side with my mom in our family flower shop. Both my mom and dad were very creative!
- I love to mow my lawn with a push mower. Very gratifying!
- I love cheese and would put cilantro on everything if I could.
- I’m an early morning riser. I can’t wait to get up in the morning and have my cup of coffee.
- I love working in my studio on a rainy day with Diana Krall radio on in the background.
- Stelly and I take a long walk in the morning everyday.
- College basketball is my very favorite sport to watch. Go Bucky!
- I’m a CPA, but much prefer my more creative business life in the world in marketing.
- I get a thrill out of combining unrelated stamp sets together for unexpected and funny results.
- My family is my soul shine joy.